Monday, March 10, 2014

Noah


This little man was born 8 months ago and has completely, utterly and happily taken over my life.
I have been unable to sort out myself, let alone my blog. Motherhood is beautiful but tough work. So many things have changed over the past few months, we moved to a new city, opened a business and so many more things will change and happen in the next few months.
A new house, new projects, a new circle of friends and growing the little fella in the picture, who will soon talk, walk and want more and more of my time and attention.
I have decided to update the topics of this blog to food, fashion and motherhood, which are my main interests at the moment and not necessarily in this order!
Will be posting recipes and talking shit ( sometimes literally with a baby) about the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment